Tuesday 6 May 2014

Navy Playsuit!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing week!



 I know that a lot of you have started your examination period so I wanted to wish good luck to all of you, including those that have tests or hand-ins this week as well! The weather started to get a bit better in the UK and I am super excited for it to get even better, how is the weather in your country?













 One of my Spring and Summer must haves are playsuits! They are super easy to style yet look so sophisticated. I bought this one last year and it was love at first sign, the colour and the style of it make it perfect for every occasion! I love grey and navy combinations and that's why I had to pair it with this blazer and one of my favourite pairs of heels.

I am wearing:
Blazer - H&M
Playsuit - AX Paris (similar one)
Heels - New Look
Sheer tights - Primark
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Watch - D&G
Bracelets - Born Pretty



What is your must have for Spring and Summer?
Wishing you all an amazing week!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. So cute! Wish I had a body type that allowed me to feel OK wearing playsuits. Those shoes are working magic making your legs look miles long, I love them (love the shoes, that is.. haha!) !!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing jumpsuit and jacket! Beautiful shoes! Very nice look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :)

    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/05/work-colorful-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastically chic, love the casual elegance of this playsuit. Thanks for your opinion on my last post, hope you're having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! So classy!! The heels are amazing !

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. Love everything.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your shoes!!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.com/2014/05/black-and-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your playsuit Stephanie! Great photos xx

    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just can't go wrong! Each time I see your outfit I'm totally impressed by some item you wear and this time it's all about your shoes! I also love love the whole outfit! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your playsuit and the combo with grey accessorize!

    ReplyDelete
  11. highly mismatched outfit .... I love a good article ....*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the weather here is so unpredictable. It could be the sunniest day ever and it will start raining for 5 minutes just out of nowhere.
    These photos look gorgeous babe. You're such a pretty girl! And that play suit is perfection! Absolutely love it and I'm actually considering getting a similar one now aha. And I love how you paired it, specially with those silver heels. They look so unusual but so perfect! xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! is that stratford upon avon?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...