Monday 9 December 2013

Shopping at - Firmoo!

Hello sweeties,



 In today's "shopping at" post I wanted to talk to you about Firmoo! I am sure that most of you have already heard about it before but I want to share with you my opinion and what I think makes Firmoo even more interesting as an online store.



Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eyewear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. "

General Information:

 I can easily say that the staff at Firmoo knows what they need to do to succeed! They have a huge variety of frames, for both glasses (with or without prescription) and sunglasses. I can easily say that their prices are more than reasonable and given my previous experience with prescription glasses, I haven't came across a store with lower prices. What really caught my attention is that they offer "first pair for free" to new customers, which is the perfect opportunity to try them out and they have a large variety of frames to chose from. I know a lot of people, including me, don't feel so comfortable ordering stuff online, especially prescription glasses as you are not sure if they will be of a good quality and glasses are something that you are planning to be using every single day! So Firmoo is giving you the opportunity to actually try their glasses and pay only for the shipping of your first pair, including 1.50 single vision lenses. Finally something that may interest all my blogger followers and friends is that Firmoo is doing business cooperation with bloggers, fashionistas and influencers. You can find more information about Firmoo's business cooperation here! 


The website and social networks:

 In my opinion Firmoo has something for everyone's taste and they made it really easy for you to find what you need. They have divided their glasses into sizes, materials, shapes and frame type which makes it even easier for you to find what you are looking for. Once you enter their website you can see all their discounts, some of their best sellers as well as pictures, videos and status from people that are wearing their glasses/sunglasses! Firmoo can be found on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest where they share their products and random staff daily.
Orders and delivery: 

 Who doesn't love low prices and great quality? I guess everyone does and that's the reason I was more than happy to cooperate with Firmoo. Placing an order couldn't be easier, the only thing that you need to do is pop up to your local optician to get your prescription if you want prescription glasses. Although we all know what shade of glasses suits us and what size, it's really difficult to understand the exact size by seeing a picture. However you can upload your own picture and try the glasses on you by their "virtual try-on system". I strongly recommend doing this as 98% of Firmoo's customers have found their perfect pair of glasses using the "virtual try-on system". Once you found your perfect pair, you just need to fill in your prescription (if any), chose how thick/thin you want your lenses and that's about it. I was surprised that I actually got my glasses within five days and by the services I got from their team. They've replied to all of my emails quickly and helped me with all the questions I had regarding the lenses type and everything. 


My order:

 I received the correct order, without any problem with my prescription. My glasses were placed in a hard case with Firmoo's logo on it which is definitely a plus and they also came with a soft case, a cleaning cloth and a screwdriver.

 
Quality:

The glasses were exactly as the picture and the size is the same with their measurements. The glasses I ordered were the #F024 in black/brown. As I said I have previous experience with glasses (for more than 15 years) and I can definitely say that these glasses are of a great quality. They are sleek, thin, they feel light which is definitely a plus if you are wearing them all day and the quality of the lenses is just perfect. I have no problems at all with the glasses, they fit me well, they are of a perfect size as my head is quite small and I can see much better now (yes, my prescription got a lot worse lately!). 









Returns- Exchange and Refund:

 Luckily I am more than happy with my glasses and I haven't had to return or exchange anything. However when I placed my order I chose 1.61 index lenses and then it turned out that I actually was able to make my glasses with 1.57 index lenses and they refunded me the difference between those two lenses. I got my refund within 48 hours which is just perfect as most of the times you have to wait for more than a week to get it. You can find more information about their return, exchange and refund policy here.


- I would definitely recommend Firmoo for your both glasses and sunglasses if you are looking for low prices and high quality. Their services, fast response and helpful team makes it even better!




Have you bought/ordered any pair of glasses/sunglasses from Firmoo or have you used their services before?
Hope this post was helpful!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

Follow on Bloglovin














30 comments:

  1. Your Firmoo glasses look so cute on you! I just got a pair as well and I'm totally loving them. Best, CD. ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this look!

    xx.
    http://www.mellowyellowblog.com/2013/12/roarrrr.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your glasses, you look fantastic! I have sunnies from Firmoo, they are great, too.

    xx

    andysparkles
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in this shape and frame. Picking the color and the shape of a frame is always the hardest part for me. Glad you had a great experience with Firmoo and you are willing to share :)
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I like your photos, I follow you now, kisses from Argentina, Juli.
    trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Interesting post :)
    Would be wonderful if you could check out our blog, thanks ♡

    bubblyasians.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute frame does looks adorable on you. when you have a min, please welcome to visit my blog:).

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These glasses are really cute, you look lovely in them :)
    My name on gfc is ilovedaulkim (black'n'white avatar with a red stripe), I've checked it twice and I'm subscribed to you ^_^
    Thanks! Have a nice day!

    Love,
    Medina
    okovow.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. hu cutie :) thanks for following my blog :) i am following your blog via GFC its a pink flower Ambi page :) , on bloglovin , on twitter and on Facebook :) have a lovely day my dear !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice glasses! They look good on you!

    Ayesha
    Defining Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. great review dear =) say if you have time pls have a visit on my blog we can follow each other =) and don't forget to join my OASAP International giveaway. Hugs http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Firmoo glasses too, and I love them! Great frames on you :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. great blog!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc, bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. the glasses look really good on you and I love that lipstick!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Glasses) I'm also waiting for my parcel)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Glasses ,you look cute :)
    follow now ,mind follow back?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  17. Firmoo has such a great quality! Love the glasses and how they suit you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! Cool post!! I like your eyeglasses a lot!!!
    My last post is about Firmoo too. I got a pair of aviator sunnies!!
    Come and take a look!!!

    xoxo



    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was thinking of getting a par of sunglasses! Thanks for this really detailed review, I needed it! ;) XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow these glasses suit you so much! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. The glasses are awesome on you, love the look too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice glasses, look really great on you!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your new glasses look really great on you!

    http://kingstreetfashionista.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  24. Followed you back!
    Love the glasses!!

    xoxo
    http://thefashioninheaven.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the eyeglasses you chose!♥ the frames are edgy, but not too much!:) beautiful outfit!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  26. The big spectacles are back in vogue I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have two pair glasses from Firmoo and I love them! Your glasses absolutely fit on you. You look so beautiful <3 <3Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  28. these look amazing! the shape is quite flattering on you

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always hear amazing things about Firmoo! I usually do not participate in Giveaways, but I am following you by GFC. I hope we keep in touch!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...