Saturday 4 May 2013

Jack Daniels Top!

Hello sweeties, 

Hope you are all having a great weekend!









 Trying to study while having flat viewings is maybe the most difficult combination. I have exams on Tuesday and Wednesday but I just can't revise.. I know it sound weird but I feel like I just can't take in any more information, while craving over holidays and Summer so bad! But on the bright side, in 18 days my exams will officially be over and I will have 4 months of holidays in front of me:) Can't wait till I will finally be sunbathing and swimming without having to study (at least not at first)..
 The weather is getting better every day making things a little better! My outfit is really comfy and simple, probably you have already noticed that I love feeling comfortable:) I love these shoes and the colour pops out perfectly making each outfit brighter.. As for the Jack Daniels top, it's one of my favourite clothing pieces I own, and for the price (i think £5.00) is just amazing, can't wait till I will be able to wear it without a cardigan! The last piece of my outfit, my DIY pair of jeans.. If you are thinking about customising your jeans, I totally recommend it.. You will be amazed how they will turn out! And why not buy them some more wearable years?!x

I am wearing:Cardigan - H&M
Top - Runway
Jeans - Staff Jeans (DIY)
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Guess
Sunglasses - Primark
Watch - Ebay
Rings - Warren James

Hope you are all having a great weekend:) 
Hope you like my outfit!
Let me know what you think.x

Only 1 day left for the GIVEAWAY, make sure you enter!:)

Thanks for reading:)
xxxxx
Stephanie



10 comments:

  1. I love your shoes!
    This outfit is so perfect
    Want to follow each other? I would loved to.
    Check out my blog and let me know.
    http://sunshinesparkle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole outfit. the shoes make it unique and the top is first ligue :)
    and you should smile more often it firs you so well.

    xoxo, Daniela

    bussikatzl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your top and the jeans are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top and shoes :)

    http://fotolivekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit. Love your tshirt! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with your Jack Daniels tee! :) Kill those exams, girl! Just keep thinking about the end result! It will all be worth it! :)

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweet :) is everything ok? you don't post almost two weeks :o
    Hope everything's fine <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Catarina:) How are you? I can't believe it's been two weeks since my last post:/ I have exams going on and I am also moving out of my current flat and I don't have much time left:( Thank you so much for your concern:) x It means a lot to me xx <3

      Delete
  8. You look really awesome!!! love your tee so much!!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...